Game Creation > Completed Games and Demos

Kuest

(1/9) > >>

Momeka:
So there was this event thing on rpgmaker.net to make a dumb game in 11 hours. So decided to give it a try, ended up spending 10 hours and 43 minutes on it and had to cut some stuff that I had planned, but the end result is: Kuest

It's a dungeon crawler where you have to save some priests from a dragon. Collect loot and decide what you should carry with you and leave behind as you only have two slots. At the moment the game is pretty unbalanced, didn't really have time to playtest that much. The end boss is way too easy and the game is probably unbeatable if you go with an intelligence based build.

Thinking of putting in some extra hours and make an updated version that's a bit more balanced and add some stuff I had to cut. But until then, feedback would be appreciated.

[Download]

Prpl_Mage:
Can't try it atm but love the style, also a neat idea with the weapons. Although it probably wouldv'e worked better in a more actiony setting.

codeamur:
Definitely following this thread.  Once I am done with MoSV, I am so giving this a shot.  It looks really fun.

Moosetroop11:
Looks fantastic for the time spent!

What do you code in? Suddenly had an idea... If you made the framework for a randomised dungeon crawler like this, we could all take the code and add randomised content and make something that was very cool and different every time...

Fisherson:
Dude that looks retro and tight! I'm gonna give it a go!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version