Off-Topic > All of all!

Games of 2018

<< < (2/3) > >>

Moosetroop11:
Happy new year everyone!

I agree with you on fire emblem birthright prpl... Such a shame after awakening. That was the first FE to really disappoint me but there's just something not quite right about it.

Prpl_Mage:
Sounds like you've had a good year as well.

So far my plan is to replay games from the following series:
Super Mario bros
Sonic
Crash bandicoot
Spyro
Resident Evil
Devil May cry
Metal Gear Solid
Dark Souls
Mass Effect
Diablo
Paper Mario
Kingdom Hearts
Fire Emblem
Portal
Metroid Prime
Bayonetta
Resonance of Fate
Xenoblade Chronicles
FF Crystal Chronicles

Pretty much

Archem:
I never really make plans, I just play something that looks like fun and write it down once it's finished so I can share at the start of the next year. I'm playing Celeste and Dusk right now, and I'm super excited to talk about those in a year.

Apex:

--- Quote from: Prpl_Mage on January 06, 2019, 07:06:37 PM ---Sounds like you've had a good year as well.

So far my plan is to replay games from the following series:
Super Mario bros
Sonic
Crash bandicoot
Spyro
Resident Evil
Devil May cry
Metal Gear Solid
Dark Souls
Mass Effect
Diablo
Paper Mario
Kingdom Hearts
Fire Emblem
Portal
Metroid Prime
Bayonetta
Resonance of Fate
Xenoblade Chronicles
FF Crystal Chronicles

Pretty much

--- End quote ---

Let me know when you do Diablo!

1, 2, or 3?

Maybe all?

I did a overhaul mod of Final Fantasy VII last year that was amazing: http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=14938.0, it add tons of new bosses, items, rehauled every enemy in the game, and upped the difficulty substantially. If you're a fan of FFVII, it's a must play. The story is for the most part unchanged, but a lot of the dialogue has been rewritten to put in humor that long time fans will enjoy. For example the famous "This guy are sick." line has been changed to "These guy is sick."

As far as Darksouls goes, https://www.nexusmods.com/darksouls/mods/1524 this mod looks similarly fantastic.

Prpl_Mage:

--- Quote from: Archem on January 06, 2019, 09:20:13 PM --- I'm playing Celeste and Dusk right now, and I'm super excited to talk about those in a year.

--- End quote ---

Let me know about those, I played Towerfall Ascension with my friends a lot in the past. it's from the same creator as Celeste and apparently it won some "game of the year award" from somewhere. Also been checking out DUSK, looks like a fun classic DOOM inspired game.

--- Quote from: Apex on January 06, 2019, 09:38:54 PM ---Let me know when you do Diablo!

1, 2, or 3?

Maybe all?

--- End quote ---

Mostly going for 1, I've played 2 so many times and I think last time was 1-2 years ago, so wouldn't really be nostalgic in that sense. Same with D3, I still pop in from time to time to unlock some more worthless cosmetic rewards during seasons (and feeding my hoarder side by trying to collect all legendaries)

--- Quote ---As far as Darksouls goes, https://www.nexusmods.com/darksouls/mods/1524 this mod looks similarly fantastic.
--- End quote ---
That does look interesting, but will probably just do the "Prepare to Die edition" for my sanity's sake.

PS: Will probably start another D3 character when the new season starts on jan18, the D1 event is on agan.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version