Off-Topic > All of all!

make it better please!!!

(1/2) > >>

fiorasyndra1:
Prince Mononoke – the best anime film that you shouldn’t miss on 9Anime

Anime is one of the most popular film genres. Some people might call it as Japanese animated movies, while others think that anime is a different genre with specific characteristics. But, today, we don’t talk about how anime is different from the cartoon. We would like to share you a popular anime series that you can enjoy on 9Anime.

For those who don’t know what 9Anime Apk is, it’s an excellent website which provides people with thousands of anime movies. It’s one of the most popular websites for anime. So, if you love watching anime, you should note this site down. And, now let’s see our suggestion for anime of the day.

And, the best anime for today is Mononoke Hime (English name: Princess Mononoke). It’s a Japanese animated fantasy war film which was released in 1997. The story in this anime movie happens in the late Muromachi period of Japan. There are some fantasy elements added in the main story. It starts when a demon attacks Emishi village. But, before it reaches the village, Ashitaka – the last Emishi prince kills it. But, his arm is cursed by its corruption. This curse gives him strength, but when it spreads through his body, he will die. The demon was actually a boar god - Nago, so he can find the cure in the western lands where Nago comes from. But, after that, he can’t come back to his homeland. Before he leaves, his sister Kaya gives him the crystal dagger so that he could remember her. Then, viewers will follow Ashitaka in his journey to find the cure for his curse. In general, this story is about the struggle between the gods of the forest and the humans. It’s because the human has caused lots of damages to the forest. As you can see, this film wants to convey a message about the environment.

To enjoy this film, first, you have to install 9anime downloader app on your device, search for Princess Mononoke and enjoy!

Besides the interesting plot, this anime movie attracts people because it was produced with care and detail. If you have watched this film, you might feel that some scenes of Princess Mononoke are breathtaking. Every scene from the beautiful landscapes, bustling villages to battlefields touches people’s heart and satisfy people’s eyes. For instance, you might not forget the scene when Ashitaka rides to the west. The director Hayao Miyazaki and Atsushi Okui – a cinematographer worked together for months to make sure that we can have the greatest experiences.

This film last 133 minutes, which is longer than other normal anime movies. Some might think that this length will affect the experience of the audience. However, it’s not a matter at all because the pacing of this movie keeps you stay focused on the story and characters. Within the first six minutes of this film, the key incidence of this film happens. It helps us to follow the story after Ashitaka goes to the west. Then, following his journey, we will understand why everything happened in the past. It can be said that the storytelling of this film is coherent so that we can’t miss any details in this film.

If you are still looking for an excellent anime film to watch on 9Anime Download, you should try Prince Mononoke. We make sure that you will have great moments with this movie.

Archem:
?

I really don't understand your request, but I spent five whole seconds in Photoshop moving some contrast sliders around.

Apex:
I upped the brightness a bit, but it was still too dark, so I added more stars, and a bit of lightning too!

Archem:
That's the level of sarcasm I was going to throw out at first, but I decided against it.

Prpl_Mage:
Interesting, the bot made a post that would go under the radar, then it came back and edited it into an add.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version