Community Projects > Chain Games

A Heart of Gold

(1/54) > >>

Prpl_Mage:
I'm starting an official thread for the 5th (?) official chain game.

The theme of the latest chain game is Western. We're not doing contemporary again, and we're not going back to fantasy nor into space. This is Western: vagrants, miners, guns, booze, brothel, horses and racial stereotypes (because society was horrible back then, seriously).

So far we have some neat characters and battlers made by Momeka:

Anyone who is willing can help out with resources, even if you do not have the time to participate with a chapter.

So far I have these random name suggestions for titles, since I'm not doing the first chapter it's hard for me to give something conclusive:
A Heart of Gold
Deed for Revenge
Kill the Truth
The Settlers
Blood Oath
Whispers in the Dust
Missing Heirloom
The Heart of the Land
Maple Yard
A Devil's Gift
Thief of six
Brexas Hold'em
Heart of Spades
Ace of Hearts
The Young, the Hag and the Ugly

Members of the site can sign up for a chapter, and we'll sort it from there.

Chapter 1 Moosetroop
Chapter 2 Momeka
Chapter 3 Fisherson
Chapter 4 Prpl
Chapter 5 Donut  Moosetroop
Post Production: Work in progress.

Momeka:
Give me chapter 2. I rather do a chapter when there is few heroes.

Oh yeah btw:
Here's the hat/hatless version of the battlers as well:

Edit 2:
Oh btw, Prpl, you missed the second part of those battlers.

Moosetroop11:
Thanks so much for those battlers momeka they look great!

As for names, I'm working under 'tales from the west' but that's not great as we're likely to have just one tale. I like the names about exploration and discovery as they fit the game as I envisage it so far.

What about 'The Heart of Gold?' as that's kinda about a person but also the gold rush that is going on?

I'm easy, we could tie it more to the story but I currrently don't have a strong one going on; I'll more likely leave it to the creators of the later chapters to decide.

Prpl_Mage:

--- Quote from: Momeka on March 03, 2019, 02:49:30 PM ---Give me chapter 2. I rather do a chapter when there is few heroes.

Edit 2:
Oh btw, Prpl, you missed the second part of those battlers.

--- End quote ---

Done.

You had the others in the old thread so figured it wasn't needed. This was more to showcase what we were going for in case someone wanted to help out.
http://www.charas-project.net/forum/index.php?topic=29551.30

--- Quote from: Moosetroop11 on March 03, 2019, 03:51:08 PM ---What about 'The Heart of Gold?' as that's kinda about a person but also the gold rush that is going on?

I'm easy, we could tie it more to the story but I currrently don't have a strong one going on; I'll more likely leave it to the creators of the later chapters to decide.

--- End quote ---

I'll take it.

Fisherson:
Chapter three I claim! I will do no latter as I won't have time for my usual shenanigans and I stick to my guns on what I said in J.O.: never again will I do the last chapter unless it's my own project and nobody volunteers.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version