Off-Topic > All of all!

Upcoming Community Projects

(1/1)

Prpl_Mage:
Hi guys, it's a bit late but just wanted to let you know what I had planned for this year.

It seems we have yet another chain game started, we have some open slots if people are interested. Other than that these are the contest/community projects I have planned.

* During April I plan to start a short story writing circle/contest, so far I have a plan but I'm open for suggestions. Sometime around April 5th.

* In June I plan to have another contest, most likely something along the lines of spriting, mapping or something more game creation related. I have some drafts but gonna see how the first contest goes, and once again, open for suggestions.

* Sometime during the summer I might try to convince you all to finish a project you started some years back, or to remake an old game with the new tricks and skills you've learnt (both gamemaker related and, well maturity)

* Then I have an open slot for a September/November contest, I want your feedback here since the game contest seemed to be too much work.

If anyone else has an idea and wants to start something then just let me know and we'll make it happen.

So I realized that being a father and having a newly found Warhammer addiction wasn't the best combo while also trying to arrange events.

Momeka:
I think a spriting contest could be fun.

Maybe something Halloween themed for fall?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version