TESTING & WELCOME BOARD > Test & welcome board

I have to go push the BONJOUR button

(1/2) > >>

sriden:
Hi there, I'm sriden. I'm french and I've been in RM communities for something like 10 years now. I make games, music, drawings and all sort of things.
I mainly use RM2k3.
Knowing this site and been using the charas.ex software for quite a while, so I'm taking the opportunity to thank you for that.
By the way I fondly remember the hilarious crappy games from zuhane, that I modestly tried to promote back then in my french rpg-maker community. So big respect to him, wi-yuu!

I have to be honest, the real goal of me registering here today is mainly because I've been brutally forced to promote the last game our team has completed (help me). So expect a new "Completed game" thread popping up later today.
Thanks if you read this, see ya!

Archem:
Howdy. Please pardon all the capchas, they go away after a few posts.

sriden:
It's ok, I have so many problems with the imposed captchas on my own forum these last days, that the verifications here are nothing in comparison.  :P

Prpl_Mage:
Welcome here, yeah we all loved that crazy thing Zuhane did. Must've been for Darkiyth's contest, what 11 years ago? omgimgettingold.

Anyway, let me know if you want the captchas to go away and if you want somewhere more to promote your game (if it's free) don't forget Itch, lots of games there.

sriden:
Well yes I guess I want the captchas to go away (anyone ever said "No I want to keep them I love'em"? xD).
About Itch yeah it's done, it's a pretty simple site to use. Thanks for the nice welcome.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version