Game Creation > RPG Maker

Paradise-1

<< < (2/6) > >>

Momeka:

Finished the Game Over screen. Unsure about the animated silhouettes or if I should keep them static.

--- Quote from: Moosetroop11 on June 09, 2019, 09:14:45 PM ---Interested to see what you choose to do with the battles as it looks somewhat traditional rpg-ish  with that screen transition, which I wasn't expecting.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, been debating what to do with it. Was thinking about something more active like a rail shooter or something. But right now I'm more leaning towards classic rpg battle, kinda like Sweet Home for the nes.

ANominalWill:
This looks amazing! Very professional. I would love to give it a play when it's ready.

I also love the animated silhouettes in the game over screen, they give it more intensity.

Prpl_Mage:

--- Quote from: Momeka on June 13, 2019, 07:26:31 PM ---
Finished the Game Over screen. Unsure about the animated silhouettes or if I should keep them static.
--- End quote ---
Keep them animated

--- Quote ---Yeah, been debating what to do with it. Was thinking about something more active like a rail shooter or something. But right now I'm more leaning towards classic rpg battle, kinda like Sweet Home for the nes.
--- End quote ---
Why not try something similar to what you did in Fungal Lord?

Momeka:

--- Quote from: Prpl_Mage on June 15, 2019, 05:34:46 PM ---Why not try something similar to what you did in Fungal Lord?

--- End quote ---

Leaning towards rpg, think it would work well with the limited resource management, and been wanting to try to do one for a while. Going to be stupid simplified though and no level up through battling it. Instead becoming stronger will be tied to exploration and the resource management. No equipment neither, most of the damage things will be through upgrading your cyborg arm and using one time items.

I've been messing with an excel for the combat math and stats, but haven't nailed anything down yet. Also redesigned the monsters to better fit, never really liked the old one. They were kinda rushed for the whole 2 week event thing. But no longer doing it for an event so might as well polish it a bit.

Still need to tweak the aniamtion a bit

Fisherson:
It's looking to be another great Goblin Grottoe game like Crypt of the Fungal Lord! ^-^ Loving it so far, Red!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version