Off-Topic > All of all!

Forum Crashes

<< < (2/4) > >>

Fisherson:
Did it. Just don't except me to moderate it. I got a Discord server for that what I neglect already lol
https://discord.gg/U4uBaa

Alex:
Hey,

I just jump here from time to time to check if everything is ok.
I'm not here on a daily basis, so I had not been able to actually "see" the issue you seem to be talking about, I don't know if in the meanwhile someone already checked and/or fixed that.
On a side note I might ask if, just to be on the safe side, someone is taking backups from time to time!

And to answer the 1st question no, the site is not going to die. I provided the "keys" to manage it as I'm not following it personally anymore, but the site/domain/hosting/etc will stay active just forever (or a least until I'll still be alive!)

zuhane:
I'll get on that Discord channel :) I usually check in every few days or so but I very rarely post these days.

Fisherson:

--- Quote from: Alex on June 26, 2019, 09:05:45 AM ---Hey,

I just jump here from time to time to check if everything is ok.
I'm not here on a daily basis, so I had not been able to actually "see" the issue you seem to be talking about, I don't know if in the meanwhile someone already checked and/or fixed that.
On a side note I might ask if, just to be on the safe side, someone is taking backups from time to time!

And to answer the 1st question no, the site is not going to die. I provided the "keys" to manage it as I'm not following it personally anymore, but the site/domain/hosting/etc will stay active just forever (or a least until I'll still be alive!)

--- End quote ---

Oh my gosh! Alex descends from the great temple to see us mortals again! =D Hey bro! Hope you been well and I'm glad to have your assurance that the site isn't dying as long as you are immortal. Suppose we'll all have to turn the Darkside and clone Alex to rule over us for all eternally.

...Damn it's a shame I don't make Charas Lore fan games since Grande Adventures blew up in my face...That would be a fun new one.

Moosetroop11:
Hi Alex :)

Haven't seen this happen in a while so maybe it was a temporary hardware problem or something.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version