Off-Topic > All of all!

What's going on with you?

(1/3) > >>

Zerlina:
Just wondering what everyone's doing... like... what do you do now? Married? Kids? Working a cool job? Still making games? I dunno, I miss you guys. Fill us in!

Archem:
I got into D&D (5e, specifically) about a year-and-a-half ago, and it's kind of dominating my life. Found a nice, stable group of friends (seven of us total) that play once a week, and it's been a good time. I'm planning to DM our next campaign, but we just recently started a long game (goes from level 1 all the way to 18-20), so I have a lot of time (like, a year minimum) to prepare a custom module. I still feel like I won't have enough time to get the whole thing done before then, but I can always reel in the scope if it's getting too close to the wire.

Other than that, not much has changed. I'm still constantly here, but I've kind of slipped into lurk mode. Don't think for a second that I'm not still omnipresent.

Prpl_Mage:
Got a kid and doing alright with life. Not much game making anymore but recently took up a Warhammer 40k obsession. We still have some chain games going on but that's about it. Check 'em out here! https://charas-project.itch.io/

Fisherson:
Zerl! There's a name I haven't seen in ages!  Totally against Marriage and kids. Can't afford the latter and the earlier just seems like a scam to me. I mean I get it works for some but it just...doesn't for me. Currently I'm in a D/s relationship with a gal and happy with my dating life for the first time in ages though! ^_^ Also taking care of my family as best I can. Gone from being the youngest hadicapped one everyone worries about to the one who does most of the worrying and such. Gaming wise I mostly do stuff in MV but I still love to use 2003 and am currently working the 3rd chapter of the chain game. XD What about you? Are you still making movies?

Momeka:
Same old, I guess. Still running a game company together with a friends. I'm amazed we somehow managed to make a living of it for 7 - 8 years now. We received a grant to port our vr game Puppet Fever to the new Oculus quest. In fact it was released last week. So now we're back to do doing small commission work over the summer :/

Oh yeah, and as Archem I'm also in a pretty stable rpg group. It's way fun and we somehow managed to stick together for a couple of years of weekly plays. Been going back forth between game systems though. Mostly playing Swedish ones but now we're playing through Curse of Strahd (Dnd 5e) and after that we're jumping into the new Baldurs Gate one.

In between all that I sometimes make games on my spare time: https://goblin-grotto.itch.io/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version