Off-Topic > All of all!

Charas Nostalgia

<< < (2/3) > >>

Moosetroop11:
Haha ok scratch what I said, I'm nostalgic now I've seen your avatar again Osmose : p What happened to all your posts? Thread deletion has hit you hard.

A Forgotten Legend:
I usually pop in to see what posted once a week or so, but rarely post.  Although its be a hot sec (since I missed this thread).  It does feel good to always have a site like this to come back to.  This thread also reminded me to upload my avatar to my website so it would stop getting unhosted elsewhere!

--- Quote from: Prpl_Mage on July 22, 2019, 08:15:15 PM ---I miss Pokémon Obsidian that me AFL and Ellie worked on

--- End quote ---

Every once in a while I am digging through old files and the folder for this project comes up!

Fisherson:

--- Quote from: A Forgotten Legend on September 15, 2019, 03:01:33 AM ---I usually pop in to see what posted once a week or so, but rarely post.  Although its be a hot sec (since I missed this thread).  It does feel good to always have a site like this to come back to.  This thread also reminded me to upload my avatar to my website so it would stop getting unhosted elsewhere!

Every once in a while I am digging through old files and the folder for this project comes up!

--- End quote ---

You still have the folder and I still have the fan made monsters for The Misadventures of Jet and Dave that were little easter eggs. XD Despite the project finally surcombing to being made on Tsukuru's last pirated version and the update breaking that game. -.-; Damn Enterbrain.

Zerlina:
I'm just glad it's still here. Every so often I pop in, but I'm always scared it'll be gone.

Fisherson:

--- Quote from: Zerlina on December 11, 2019, 09:42:06 PM ---I'm just glad it's still here. Every so often I pop in, but I'm always scared it'll be gone.

--- End quote ---

Yeah me too. We're not exactly popular or well known and we seem to have settled into a "country club" mentality of not caring. But I suppose we've lasted this long against the odds eh?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version