Off-Topic > All of all!

Hey Guys

(1/2) > >>

RockJohnAxe:
Hey guys,

Been awhile. I miss you guys. I guess I am really missing the days of old and being young again. Thought I would poke my head in again and saw everyone talking about nostalgia.

Well life has taken over as it does. I got married, had 2 amazing kids. Life was pretty good until recently. My wife who I have been with for 14 years, married for 7, has decided she doesn't love me anymore and is leaving me for an ex-bf from before we got together 14 years ago. I am extremely devastated as I planned on spending my entire life with her. She is truly the love of my life and my soul mate. We have built and created an amazing life that I love so dearly and now I am losing it all.

I am currently struggling really hard not to fall apart and sink into a deep depression. Maybe its why I am looking at the past. I am filled with much regret of things I should have done differently.
 You guys meant a lot to me growing up and it is nice to see many of you still here. I have still been doing some writing, mostly short stories and working on some table top/board games I hope to publish at some point.

Don't take life for granted. Every day is a blessing. Trouble will come, but it will pass. The sun always rises after the storm.

I hope all of you are doing well and I love you all. I wish you all the best.

-RJA

Fisherson:
The Legend of Dude and the Cockfigthing games brother returns! Sorry to hear it's under such tragic circumstances though. =/ Lost my soul mate not that long ago either so I can sympathize with how you look backwards for comfort, I'm sure many do and that's why Charas is still around despite being horridly out of date and not really giving a **** about being like other RPG maker sites. XD

Either way feel free to hang out, Rock. Plenty of stuff on here to look out, just don't do as much random RP stuff or even many active and crazy forum games like we used to. We're getting close to finishing another Chain Game and this one has cowboys, magic and craziness unlike the others in the past which had fantasy, robots and ...well craziness.

Prpl_Mage:
Sorry to hear that, you just never know what life will bring you. But that is also true for your future, I'm sure there will be someone new coming along sooner or later. Maybe not now, but later, or maybe when you're kids are older.

Momeka:
That sucks, man. But I'm sure things will turn around eventually.

What kind of board games are making? That sounds fun!

RockJohnAxe:
Appreciate it. I'm figuring things out. Working on cutting down the drinking and pot smoking. Been working out and just focusing on myself. Gotta learn to live for myself instead of some one else yknow.

Fish you have sure grown up my dude. Nice to see you guys still here. Means a lot to me.

I have been working on a Futuristic Co-op RPG-lite board game I call "Take Back Earth". About 4 factions battling over a very scarred Earth. The 4 factions include The United Earth, humans who fled earth to live in space colonies. The Syndicate, a crime empire that took over Earth after the United Earth left. They use Mutation and cloning for their soldiers. The Zeenoids, an insectoid species of metallic beings that crash landed into earth on a giant meteor that destroyed 25% of earth. The Saurons, an ancient dragon species who's queen fled earth many millennia ago when humans began slaying them. After many long years she has birthed a new species of Dragon called the Sauron who have finally returned to Earth to reclaim what was originally theirs.

If anyone wants to read one of my short stories I am pretty proud of this one: https://www.wattpad.com/746660086-watch-it-burn
Synopsis: After an ex-cop awakes in the hospital, he must struggle with his grief before taking revenge on the mob boss that murdered his family. (18+, mature themes, graphic violence and harsh language.)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version