Game Creation > Requests

Looking for someone to make a 2k3 RTP style battlechar. Willing to pay $$$.

(1/3) > >>

Archdeco:
Looking at how my previous thread from two years ago is only a couple threads down, I realize my chances are slim, but you guys have always been the best source for RTP style battlechars. Like I said, if someone would like to think of it as a commission, I'll pay whatever they want.

What I need is a 2k3 style battlechar based on this character, originally an XP asset.

Also, and this is more general, if there are sprite artists out there that do commissions, I could probably be pointed in their direction and make them a tidy sum. I'm really quite obsessive about getting my game done before I die. Don't make me go try my luck at RMN, those guys smell.

Prpl_Mage:
Do you intend for the character to hold their weapon in the battlechar?
And which of the idle pose and victory pose among the RTP would suit the personality of the character the most?

Archdeco:
No weapons needed. Female soldier as the template for idle and victory will work just fine.

Prpl_Mage:
Alright, no promises but will look at it next week

Archdeco:
Thank you so much!

The game I'm making is based on stuff that really happened, with people that really exist. It's a story about my friends, something very dear to me. The person I had as the game's protagonist came out as a lady so I needed to make a change!

I'm driving from Seattle to northern New Hampshire next week so I may not immediately see what you post.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version