Off-Topic > All of all!

Game suggestions

<< < (2/3) > >>

Archem:
Buy 'em. If you think Terraria could benefit from having a little more structure in its story, those games are great. Except for Heist, which is more like Worms mixed with X-Com.

Momeka:
Anyone played Absolver? Is it worth 20 euros?

zuhane:
Dota 2 is free if you can get over the 2000-hour learning curve and horribly toxic community. Most depth and fun I've ever had with a game.

Archem:
I'm more of a League of Legends guy, but I can strongly recommend Heroes of the Storm as a more accessible MOBA with a simpler learning curve. But perhaps we're getting off-track a little.

Prpl_Mage:
I think it's safe to say that getting a bit off track is fine these days.

More of a HotS person myself, but mostly because I can't justify 30-50 minute games as in DotA 2 anymore. I used to play Dota2 back in the days, put 500 hours into it and was pretty okay, but when the dudes moved to other games I just couldn't stand randoms and quit. It's easier in Heroes of the storm since even if you are playing with nooby idiots or stupid idiots the is over soon and you can just breathe out.
Never tried LoL though, only seemed like a teenage friendly version of Dota2, and it wasn't helped by the fact that my students all played it. Faster gameplay, less complexity but still more advanced than heroes of the storm.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version