Off-Topic > Charas World Fan Kingdom board

CHARAS: THE CARD GAME

<< < (2/10) > >>

Dragonium:
I was thinking of making a similar sort of card game deal in Rm2k3, but in the end I got bored of it. Still, Warxey old boy, I trust you to be able to stick with this. Good luck.

Figure I'll give you Dragonium's stats too.

Dragonium
Element: Fire
Base PC: 15
HP: 18/18
ATK: 21
DEF: 21

Ability: Even Odds (Trigger) - Remove all attachments from one enemy Chara of your choice. Dragonium may not take action next turn.
Ability: Repel (Constant) - When Dragonium is the only Chara on the user's side of the Forum, he gains +2 PC from Posting.

"Shut up".

You may wanna check out all the submissions. People may not be sure what counts as "overpowered".

Meiscool-2:
So... would I have an insane PC then?

Because I want to make a card, and I want it to be accurate, but I don't want it to seem overpowered.

Grandy:

Dude.

Nerdy.

I like it.

Here is my (most likely under or overpowered) concept of myself:
Grandy Eagleye
Element: Earth
Base PC: 16
HP: 14/14
ATK: 17
DEF: 16

Expendability: Steal - Choose a card at random from the opponents deck or hand. That card is now in the player's control.

Ability: (Trigger) Dodge - Grandy can, if targetered by another card, sacrifice 3PC to not receive the damage from that card. This ability may only be used twice.

Fortet:
Fortet
Element: Air
Base PC: 10
HP: 10/10
ATK: 12
DEF: 15

Ability: Bonus(Trigger) - When this card is attacked, the player can flip a coin to increase or decrease this card's HP. If called correctly, multiply the HP by 2.5. If called incorrectly, decrease the HP by 5. (Can only be used twice)
Sbility: Shield(Trigger) - If the player's PC is anywhere below 5, increase all friendly Charas DEF by 10. (Can only be used once)
Expandability: One Up(Attachment) - Multiplies the Chara's BASE PC by 2.

Osmose:
Oh  the fond memories. They come flowing back.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version