Game Creation > RPG Maker

Two days left - Humble Bundle giant RPG Maker bundle!

(1/3) > >>

Kilyle:
VX Ace is in the $1 row, along with a Fantasy Starter Pack.

XP, and a Sci-Fi Starter Pack for VX Ace, are in the "Beat the Average" row.

2k and 2k3 are in the $15 range.

And you can nab all that content plus MV and an MV content pack at the $50 range.

That's not even counting the RPG Maker games thrown in at every level.  Wish I'd realized this sooner -- I could've budgeted for it instead of a couple other things I've bought recently.

https://www.humblebundle.com/software/rpg-maker-software

Archem:
Thanks for the heads-up. Interesting tidbit of info regarding the Humble Store: They've recently been acquired by IGN. Just putting that out there.

zuhane:
That is a ruthless deal! :D I'm getting all over that.

Fisherson:
Awww crap. I already either bought most of it for allot more or have no interest in it. =/ Phooey.

Kilyle:
I think this was the bundle I bought, and I didn't really look it over, so tonight is the first time I've gone through what I got.

Just the VX Ace DLC alone is an incredible amount of value for what I paid.  I would definitely keep an eye out for future RPG Maker bundles from Humble Bundle -- this is just crazy what I'm unpacking here.  Tons of music packs -- I didn't really count them, but at a rough guess, I netted well over a hundred tracks (possibly closer to 200), all royalty-free for use in VX Ace commercial projects.  I also got a lot of tile packs for various settings, and a lot of character packs, and even a lighting/shader engine for creating light and shadows in the game.

So glad I jumped when I had the chance!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version