Off-Topic > All of all!

So more Final Fantasy?

<< < (2/2)

Archem:
I didn't watch the video at all. What do I win?

Moosetroop11:
Believe it or not I somehow completely missed the first post and assumed archem had made a thread about how he didn't like new FF, and asking whether it was worth getting into or not. I wasn't sure why he'd named the thread the way he had : p

What do I win?!? : p

Apex:
I won't turn down Final Fantasy discussion either way.

I happened to like all X, (didn't really play XI), XII, XIII, XIII-2, XIII-3, XIV, and XV.

They are pretty different than the earlier games in the series, but I'm fine with that. The classics are still on sale and didn't go anywhere, so you can still enjoy them.

Oh, I played an amazing mod a few months ago for Final Fantasy VII:
http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=14938.0

It's an overhaul mod that remixes every enemy in the game, adds new bosses, reworks all bosses, reworks a lot of materia, changes item locations, adds new equipment, adds a class system, and adds a lot of humor in the dialog for long time fans.
I played it start to finish and wiped out all the super bosses (which there are a lot of.) I whole heartedly recommend this mod, please give it a go if you love Final Fantasy VII.

Prpl_Mage:

--- Quote from: Apex on May 20, 2019, 12:19:31 AM ---So I'm guessing no one watched the video to the end?

It says April Fools.

--- End quote ---
Yeah, I realized that but far after April 1st. Still curious if they have anything new in store.

--- Quote ---I've been playing the crap out of FFXIV lately, it's a blast. As an MMO though it's a big investment of time to see and do most things.

--- End quote ---
It's a great game, I just wish the Crafting classes would get some exp bonus to help you get through the low levels without spamming the bird people dailies. Only played up to the story quests of Heavensward when I ran out of people to play with again. The curse of being European.

Apex:

--- Quote from: Prpl_Mage on May 22, 2019, 07:35:32 PM ---Yeah, I realized that but far after April 1st. Still curious if they have anything new in store.
It's a great game, I just wish the Crafting classes would get some exp bonus to help you get through the low levels without spamming the bird people dailies. Only played up to the story quests of Heavensward when I ran out of people to play with again. The curse of being European.

--- End quote ---

Well, I just got passed Heavensward! I'm starting Storm Blood now. Jump back on, I'll play with ya!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version