Off-Topic > Resources

Charas User Resource Thread

<< < (2/17) > >>

Moosetroop11:
I'm not posting a serious 'RP' like character. I'll post something that fits my terrible username :p

Moosetroop
Job/Class: Freelance
Personality: Thoughtful, lazy, knowledgeable
Race: Holy Moose
Affinity: Unmotivated good
Weapon: Antlers
Magic: Light
Bio: Moosetroop is no longer in Grandy's backstory because grandy changed it >.> He's just one of a race of moose that live many years, have a similar mind to the human brain and possess light affinity magic. The race is quite rare and unknown, and they live in very rural areas, where the humans living there often revere them as higher beings.
Theme Music: 'Forever broke'

HP: high
MP: high
Attack: low
Defense: High
Magic atk: Very low
magic def: High
Speed: very low

I'll draw a better picture when I have time maybe. He probably doesn't have wings.

ellie-is:
You can delete this post after everyone sees these. But, I did something for you guys :D
Its ok if none of you two uses this. Just trying to help. Didnt do it with mose's cuz its a jpg and he said he is gonna redo it :P
Hope you like it. Its really, really easy to do, but I wont teach anyone, it makes me look special :P
>.< jk, just add me on msn.

boozer:
Wow there pretty good Lucas :)
Did you just smooth them or something?

Razor:
More people, MORE!
Who knows what crazy things could happen as a result of this thread?
Coming soon: My guy!

Archem:
Name: Archem
Title: Tragic Jester
Job/Class: Ethereal Being
Personality: High-spirited, clumsy, condescending
Race: Ghost
Affinity: Chaotic Evil
Weapon: Self1
Magic: Dark Arts, Restorative, Teleportation
Elemental Alignment: Fire, Dark
Quote: "What?", "Wicked!", "Chill the **** out, guys."

HP: Very High
MP: Medium-Low
Attack: High
Defence: High
Magic Attack: Medium-Low
Magic Defence: Medium-High
Speed: Medium-Low

Bio: A failed attempt to entertain a high-tempered king resulted in David Bell's execution. Being that the was a rather wicked soul, Bell returned as a ghost with a new name, and with a goal to get revenge on the king who so wrongfully caused his demise. He continues to behave as if he is still among the living, and is surprisingly social compared to the average spectral being. His dark humor and outside-the-box thought pattern remain intact, and serve as his primary means of both defense and offense, as Archem tends to avoid unnecessary conflict. In an unavoidable conflict, Archem proves to be a very vital combatant, since as a member of the deceased, he cannot  be killed, and few forms of attack can do more than scratch his intangible surface. His abilities make him a very dangerous foe, since whenever he does something, chaos is sure to ensue.

1 - Archem is capable of producing any weapon necessary from his own form.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version