Charas-Project

  • Home
  • Help
  • Search
  • Calendar
  • Login
  • Register
*
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
 

News:

New forum theme up and running!



  • Charas-Project »
  • Game Creation »
  • Requests »
  • Steampunk Help
« previous next »
  • Print
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Steampunk Help  (Read 7182 times)

Offline Rahl

  • Lord Of Gamedwellers
  • Leader
  • *
  • Posts: 2,356
Steampunk Help
« on: April 30, 2009, 07:57:43 AM »
I really suck at spriting and would greatly appreciate anyone who could make a walk sprite for this battle animation I made for the new steampunk game.
Logged



Offline Rahl

  • Lord Of Gamedwellers
  • Leader
  • *
  • Posts: 2,356
Re: Steampunk Help
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2009, 06:19:07 AM »
Anyone?
Logged



Offline Rson_DeLarge

  • Associate
  • *
  • Posts: 111
Re: Steampunk Help
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2009, 04:28:16 AM »
haha, like a charset?
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL


but, no really I could give it a try, just plane walking right? let's see...
Logged

Offline Bluhman

  • Global Moderator
  • Royal
  • *
  • Posts: 4,977
Re: Steampunk Help
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2009, 04:30:09 AM »
I think he means battlecharset poses of the guy walking left and right. Could be wrong, though.
Logged

Offline Rahl

  • Lord Of Gamedwellers
  • Leader
  • *
  • Posts: 2,356
Re: Steampunk Help
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2009, 04:43:16 AM »
No I mean just a Charset of of the guy from the battle animation.
Logged



Offline Rson_DeLarge

  • Associate
  • *
  • Posts: 111
Re: Steampunk Help
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2009, 05:53:03 AM »
Quote from: Rahl on May 03, 2009, 04:43:16 AM
No I mean just a Charset of of the guy from the battle animation.

oh, ****...
well, I did a walking animation for you.
hopefully you can use it anyways.
I didn't know what to do with the steam sword thingy, so I just had it put away for the moment.

« Last Edit: May 03, 2009, 05:56:00 AM by Rson_DeLarge »
Logged

Offline Rahl

  • Lord Of Gamedwellers
  • Leader
  • *
  • Posts: 2,356
Re: Steampunk Help
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2009, 01:22:27 PM »
Thanks I appreciate the effort. I'll submit this one for them game I needed a walk animation for it anyways. Is there anyone would make a charset for it though?
Logged



Offline Rson_DeLarge

  • Associate
  • *
  • Posts: 111
Re: Steampunk Help
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2009, 08:07:38 PM »
I got bored so I did the walk right anim. anyways. I didn't just flip it, I recolored it accordingly and switched the little exhaust pipe around.
also I put motion to the steam fumes.
Logged

Offline Valiere

  • Who wants a lamby lamby lamby? I do! I do!
  • Staff
  • Exemplar
  • *
  • Posts: 1,922
Re: Steampunk Help
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2009, 08:42:55 PM »
He kinda looks like he's dancing.
Logged

Offline Rson_DeLarge

  • Associate
  • *
  • Posts: 111
Re: Steampunk Help
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2009, 05:44:16 AM »
that's because he's dancing to the industrial steampunk music in the background.

well, I had to lift the legs up high because of the robe. so the arms had to swing a lot too.
so yeah, he's skipping... well, he looks like a light hearted enough character so I think it'll work.
Logged

Offline Valiere

  • Who wants a lamby lamby lamby? I do! I do!
  • Staff
  • Exemplar
  • *
  • Posts: 1,922
Re: Steampunk Help
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2009, 05:52:09 AM »
Well, the walking animation's so fast you'll hardly notice.
Logged

Offline Rson_DeLarge

  • Associate
  • *
  • Posts: 111
Re: Steampunk Help
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2009, 05:22:01 PM »
ah, then it should be used for the idle pose, so he's just constantly dancing in place while his team mates get torn apart and killed. la la la la
Logged

  • Print
Pages: [1]
« previous next »
  • Charas-Project »
  • Game Creation »
  • Requests »
  • Steampunk Help
 

  • SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
  • XHTML
  • 2O11
  • RSS
  • WAP2
  • Simple Machines Forum